Friday, November 20, 2009

Real or Fake?


via here
Real or fake? Which way to go? I know it's early to be considering this, but I'm thinking of going real this year. I've faked in the past (with a very lovely, tall-but-compact model), but there is something about the smell of a real tree. We've had expeditions in the past to chop our own tree (think dust, sweat...it's always been exceptionally hot when we've done this), which may have put some of us off (i.e. my husband who will be the chopper).
Still, I may spend some time this weekend investigating.
x

pic and environmental perspective from here

via here

1 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

It will be fake for me. I dont have time to find a real one and the mess would send me crazy. I will be adding real pine elsewhere though, so I will still have the smell.

No, its not early to be thinking about this =0)
Ness xx

Post a Comment