Monday, November 30, 2009

What I did and didn't do...


I had a blog-break over the weekend. Unplanned - just got caught up in real life. It's funny how the virtual world can take over. I feel better for having my head solely in one place for 48 hours straight!
I don't know if it's a result of being a working parent, but I always expect great things from the weekend. I think I expect much more than two days can possibly deliver.
This weekend we did get around to putting the tree up (went fake in the end, just easier I'm afraid to say). It looks lovely, I'll get the camera out later and post a photo. We played carols, put on extra fairy lights and baked gingerbread.
So...what I didn't get to do this weekend was start my Christmas shopping. Would love to just pop in to Anthropologie and get the lot. I'm sure it will all get done eventually.
x

more gorgeous Anthropologie

1 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

That first cableknit vase is the one for me!

Isnt it nice to have a little rest now and then, especially if it involves decorating, carols and gingerbread!!
Ness xx

Post a Comment