Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Green Update...




gorgeous tote by piecesofkandee via etsy


Still quietly working away at becoming a little greener. I thought it was time to let you know of my progress.
I am now (plastic) bagless. The first thing I did was to buy myself a nifty little roll-up bag that fits into my everyday bag. The second thing I did was remember to use it. I have knocked back offers of plastic all over the city and am feeling a little virtuous.
I also bought the supermarket green bags - a good investment. I am a little bit in love with them as they stack brilliantly in the trolley and don't break between the car boot and the kitchen.

more lovely Envirosax


In my search for Earth Friendly and stylish products, I haven't had to look too far...


greys and greens found here


Bauwerk, the coolest paint store around, just happens to be in my neighbourhood. Check them out  for environmentally friendly paints.





I discovered these organic dresses at Loomstate, where I arrived via Pure Green, a gorgeously stylish and Earth Friendly Blog. Check it out.

So, some progress, as I travel along the road toward Green (on my bike of course). Stay tuned for more updates on some of my opshop and flea market finds.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment