Thursday, September 24, 2009

A beautiful combination...


This is one of my favourite combinations - white with wood. I think the appeal lies in the contrast between the smooth white walls and the texture of the timber. I have to say that, sadly, I'm a little bit tired of the Ghost Chair. Is that sacrilegious? I appreciate the form and innovation - it will always be an icon - but it does seem to be everywhere. Having said that though, they are great in this small space, as they let that glorious sunlight bounce around the room, and allow the eye to travel to the farthest corner. Ironically, they would be perfect in my small space...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I love www (white with wood).:)
I also am with you on the ghost chairs, besides needing to feel for it everytime I had to sit on one. Also like those lights!

Post a Comment