Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Much-Too-Much Mint

The mint in my garden is suddenly, and quite profoundly, out of control. Needing to cut it back, but not wanting to waste the mint, I have been searching for cold-weather mint recipes. So many mint recipes are for ice-creams and salads, but until Spring arrives with a little more commitment, I am unwilling to travel that road. I love this recipe for Moroccan Mint Tea, and it should prove a warm addition to these rainy Spring days. I am hoping that once my mint recovers from a vigorous cut-back, it will rise again in Summer, ready to provide me with countless opportunities to try fresh, new food and drink recipes. I have always wanted to try a Mint Julep, and it looks so easy to make that I can have it done quicker than you can say, "The Great Gatsby". Roll-on Summer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment