Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A license to snoop

see above and below here
I have a love/hate relationship with realestate.com. I love that I can be as nosy as I like, snooping around other people's homes unnoticed, questioning their decorating decisions, marvelling at their renovations. I hate that I can lose hours doing this. I also hate that every so often I have a grass-is-always-greener moment and consider moving house. The fact is, I don't want to move house. I don't want to deal with real estate agents, banks and removal companies. But, there it is, realestate.com, just a click away.

see it here
see it here

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

That last home is my favourite!

Amanda said...

I've always loved that last house when I've driven past it. I enjoy being a sticky beak on realestate.com too!

Post a Comment